Please use the size chart and measuring tips to find the best size for you. If your measurements fall between sizes, please order the next size up. For best results, take measurements over your undergarments. If in doubt, please call your nearest My Size store or Mail Order.
SIZING FOR STRETCH GARMENTS
SIZING FOR NON-STRETCH GARMENTS
MEASURING TIPSBelow are some tips to help you order the correct size. In all instances, hold tape firm and level, but not tight.
Lift your arms up your sides and measure around your body, crossing over the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waistline at the level where you normally wear your pants. Keep a finger between your body and the measuring tape for an accurate fit.
Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
STYLE TIPSDifferent designs and cuts suit different shapes. Dressing well is all about accentuating the positive and disguising those less-than-perfect areas. We’ve put together a list of tips that will help you find the right pieces for you. It’s important to feel both comfortable and confident in what you’re wearing but you definitely don’t have to compromise on style. Buying the right clothing for your body shape will not only make you look better, but will also make you feel better.
- Here are some tips for helping you find the right pieces for you:
- Wearing oversized clothes can actually make you look larger so opt for pieces that fit well in order to show off your assets. Buying everything a size larger only adds bulk. Choosing pieces that accentuate the positive is definitely a better way to go.
- Women of all sizes can wear vibrant colours, don’t just stick to black and navy. Darker colours are definitely good for minimizing problem areas but by adding colours and patterns you create interest, brighten your complexion and even lift your mood.
- For larger hips and tummy, a bootleg pants cut will balance out your silhouette and lengthen your legs. If your tummy and hips are smaller, a pant that tapers slightly will highlight leaner legs. This also applies when choosing skirts. If your hips and tummy are larger, a skirt that flips or flares slightly at the bottom is flattering for your shape.
- Accessories are great for pulling an outfit together. They add interest and can help extend the versatility of garments. Keep in mind the proportion of the accessories you choose as the right pieces can definitely compliment your shape and enhance your ensemble.
- V-necks are great for drawing attention to the face and elongating your neck. They are particularly flattering if you have a larger bust as a v-neck has a minimizing effect. The same applies for wrap tops and dresses, which combine a v-neck with an angular design that will show off your waist.
- Layering is a good trick for a more flattering look. A cami under and open shirt or longer singlet under a crop jacket will give your body extra length as it creates vertical lines that give the illusion of a thinner frame.
- Wearing a supportive bra in your correct size will make a world of difference. It not only supports you properly and makes clothes fit better, it also gives you better posture, which makes you look taller and thinner.
For more information, please talk to our friendly staff at your nearest My Size store or Mail Order.
SIZING FOR BOOTS
|Key Features and Benefits
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE:
- Choose your Australian size as you would any normal pair of shoes. Eg. Size 7
- Moving right along the chart you will find your EU size. Eg. Size 38
- Measuring yourself: Next you will need to measure both of your calves. The height of the boot that is the widest part of the boot is where you need to measure your calves.
- When choosing between W, WW and WWW please note these are the measurements of the boot, you will need to be smaller to fit into them.
- If you are the same measurement of the boot we suggest you go up a calf width.
- If you have any questions please contact us.